Pipelook logo

Legal Information & Privacy Policy

This document covers the legal information and privacy policy of all the Pipelook service offering and communication materials. This includes the present website, the Pipelook application for Pipedrive, and the Pipelook add-in for Outlook. In this document, the terms website, application, add-in and services may be used indifferently to refer to the Pipelook services.

Website, App and Services Owner:

Clément Daniel Hervé Corbin - Individual company registered in France
SIRET 893 711 168 00011
139 rue d'Antran
86100 Châtellerault, FR

Hosted by Vercel Inc. Vercel is a Delaware corporation with the following contact information:

Vercel Inc.
440 N Barranca Ave #4133
Covina, CA 91723

This Policy describes the information we collect from you, how we use that information and our legal basis for doing so. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and your rights and choices regarding the information you provide to us.

What We Collect and Receive

In order to provide you the best possible experience on this website and while using the Pipelook add-in, we collect and process certain information.

We will never sell your personal data to anyone.

Depending on your use of the Services, 'your data' may include:

Your rights

You have the right to be informed of Personal Data processed by my website, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to ask from us a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.

We can only identify you via your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our site and/or service.

To exercise any of the rights mentioned in this Privacy Policy and/or in the event of questions or comments relating to the use of Personal Data you may contact us: support@pipelook.app

In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.